Your smile is unique, and so is our approach to your orthodontic care. We combine digital orthodontic treatment planning with years of experience to provide the highest level of personalized care and multiple treatment options for excellent results. Many of our patients are interested in the Invisalign system to straighten their teeth and improve their bite without traditional braces, and we are proud to offer expert Invisalign treatment to our adult and teen patients at all five of our trusted Texas and Oklahoma Panhandle locations. When you choose Invisalign at our practice, you get the added comfort of knowing your doctors are the top providers of this amazing treatment option.
The Invisalign system is a proven and virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth and achieve the smile you’ve always wanted. Invisalign can correct multiple orthodontic issues, and as orthodontic technology advances, the range of conditions that can be treated with this system is also growing. Using advanced 3D technology to create a series of clear, custom aligners, Invisalign moves your teeth in small steps to the desired final position. Each aligner is worn for about two weeks before being replaced by the next in the series, until the final position of your teeth is achieved. The Invisalign system is personalized, so the total treatment time and the number of aligners vary from patient to patient—for many adults, treatment time is just under one year with appointments about every 8–10 weeks so that we can assess your progress. One of the many reasons Invisalign is so popular is that patients are in control of their treatment’s success—you can take your aligners out to eat, drink, and brush your teeth—but the more you wear your aligners, the faster you get your results. At your complimentary consultation, you can find out if Invisalign is the best option for your oral health and smile.
For real stories from our Invisalign patients about receiving treatment our practice, check out the videos on the Patient Stories page
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Dr. Anthony and Dr. Cook are the top providers of Invisalign in the Texas and Oklahoma Panhandles, so when you come to us for treatment, you can rest assured that you are receiving treatment that offers superior long-lasting results. Invisalign is a very popular choice for straightening teeth and correcting the bite for many reasons, including the following:
- Invisalign aligners are nearly invisible.
- Many patients will find that they are candidates for this customized alternative to metal braces.
- Invisalign is effective for many orthodontic conditions, including gapped teeth, tooth crowding, overbite, underbite, open bite, and crossbite.
- Invisalign is removable, and unlike braces, patients have the flexibility to eat and drink what they want during treatment and brush and floss their teeth normally by simply removing the aligner.
- This type of aligner is more comfortable than traditional braces, and since there are no metal brackets or wires with the Invisalign system, there is no associated mouth irritation.
- Since your appointments during treatment don’t involve metal or wire adjustments, your appointments are typically quick, and often, less frequent.
- You can view your virtual results before you start your Invisalign treatment so that you can you see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
- With Invisalign, you don’t have to wait until your treatment is complete to see your smile change—you may start to see progress very early in the process.
If you are interested in Invisalign, you can contact us at any of our five convenient Panhandle locations to schedule your complimentary consultation. We look forward to helping you achieve the smile you have always wanted!
COST OF INVISALIGN
When patients are considering orthodontic treatment, one of their main questions is “How much will it cost?” To estimate the cost of your Invisalign treatment at our practice, a few things will be considered, including
- The details of your insurance coverage
- The length of time needed to complete your customized treatment
- If additional procedures are required to complete your treatment
There is no cost difference between braces and Invisalign in our office.
The best way to discover the cost of your treatment is to have a consultation with us at one of our five practice locations. When you come in for your consultation appointment, we will discuss if Invisalign is the best option for you. Once your treatment plan has been created, we will go over the costs, including insurance and options for payment. At our practice, we want high-quality orthodontic care to be affordable for all, so we will customize a financial plan that works for every family, providing individualized financing options. We use a slider method that allows our patients to choose a down payment and monthly payment that best fits their budget, and orthodontic insurance claims will be submitted on your behalf by our office. Although insurance benefits differ significantly from policy to policy, if a patient has orthodontic coverage, Invisalign should be covered to the same extent as conventional braces.
You can find out more about this on our Financial and Insurance Information page
If you’re still on the fence about getting started with the Invisalign system, check out the personal stories
from our satisfied patients who have shared their experience with Invisalign at our practice.
INVISALIGN IN THE TEXAS AND OKLAHOMA PANHANDLES
Invisalign is a customized alternative to metal braces that aligns your teeth and improves your bite by slowly exerting pressure on your teeth to gently shift them. This system is proven to provide excellent results for our adult and teen patients. If you are interested in Invisalign, please contact any of our five convenient practice locations to schedule a consultation with Dr. Anthony or Dr. Cook. Contact us in Amarillo, Borger, Canyon, Guymon and Pampa. We look forward to meeting you!