Invisalign CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Invisalign Care Instructions
- Before placing your aligners, always make sure you brush and floss your teeth.
- Aligners must be worn 20-22 hours a day to achieve a successful result: only remove them to eat and to brush.
- Brush your aligners 2 times a day to help keep them clean. We recommend that you start every new set of aligners before bed.
- Most of the initial movement occurs In the first 12 hours, and it is best to wear them without interruption during this time.
- Please use chewies each time you place the aligners in your mouth for the duration of treatment.
- Aligners should be worn for a minimum of 1 week before changing to the next set, unless otherwise instructed by the doctor.
- Be careful not to leave your aligners in the sun or car on a hot day, and never place your aligners In hot or boiling water to clean or sterilize them.
- There may be a rough patch on the edge of an aligner or an area where the aligner puts too much pressure on your gum tissue.
- Bring all your used and new aligners to your appointment if aligners are not fitting well.