STAFF FUN FACTS
1. DR. HARWELL
- I have visited 23 countries.
- I started working in my dad’s orthodontic office during the summers in 2nd grade – 1977.
- I was a math major and an art history minor at Vanderbilt University.
2. DR. COOK
- I am a twin.
- I am a huge Oklahoma Sooners fan.
- I guide big game hunts in Oklahoma.
- I married my high school sweetheart.
- I have a wild 3-year-old daughter and 2 dogs.
- I was born and raised in Amarillo but lived in North Carolina for 3 years.
- I have a rescue puppy named Link.
- I play 6 different instruments.
- I have not worn any other brand of shoe except VANS since 8th grade.
- My favorite thing to do is read.
- I could drink milk with any and every meal.
- I can’t remember music lyrics to save my life.
- I have a full house that includes 4 foster children.
- I’m a night owl.
- I love fast cars.
- I love reggaeton music.
- I have a passion for reading and appreciate the way a book can help me escape reality for a little.
- My family means everything to me.
- I was a figure skater in elementary school.
- My daughter Logan Faye believes she lives in an airport and wants to be a meteorologist when she grows up.
- I will never eat a full sandwich. I don’t ever eat the bottom part.
- I am an only child.
- I have a contagious laugh.
- I’m the mom to a talented, competitive cheerleader and an amazing club baseball player that consume my existence!
- I was born and raised in Minnesota.
- I have an identical sister who is my best friend.
- I like to ride horses.
- I love to read.
- I have two amazing kids.
- I love history and am terrible at math.
- I love to name my cars. My current car is Frank the Focus.
- I am left-handed but mainly use my right hand. I only use my left to eat and write.
- I was born in Newport News, Virginia.
- I am a mother to the sweetest baby boy.
- I have traveled as far as Spain.
- I love the game of baseball; the Rangers are my favorite!
- I have 2 six-year olds who are 3 months apart!
- I was born and raised in Amarillo!
- I lived in Canada for a month when I was 17 years young!
- I love bonding and playing games with my boys.
- Colorado is our favorite spot to vacation.
- I love Adam Sandler and a good laugh!
- I am a retired military spouse to the best man I know.
- I have 3 boys; one is an active Airman, one is becoming a Marine, and I am holding on to the baby!
- I lived in Oahu, Hawaii for 8 years where I bought my first home.
- I owned hairless rats.
- I love staying at the lake.
- My son and I love going to ride motorcross.
- If I ever change careers, I’ll be a chef.
- I am a gamer geek.
- I hate being late.
- I was born and raised in New Mexico.
- I’m a Denver Broncos fan.
- I have a rescue dog named Ruger.
- I’m an only child.
- I was born and raised in Texas.
- I love to be silly and make people laugh.